The following donkeys are available to carefully selected homes.
All of our donkeys have been passported (a legal requirement) and registered with either the Donkey Breed Society and / or the Mediterrnean Miniature Donkey Association. All donkeys born after 2009 have been micro-chipped.
Every donkey has been regularly wormed and had their feet attended to. We can't promise that any youngsters are 'good with farrier' but they have all been well-handled and are learning!
In many instances, the donkey can be viewed with other family members, mother / father and siblings , if it is a youngster, you can see how it is likely to be at adulthood.
The stock we have for sale at the moment is chestnut which is an unusual colour in a donkey. We have two 2015 filly foals and two yearlings (one gelding and one filly) and one chestnut mare for sale. They have been selectively bred for temperament, small size and colour.
5) Sweet And Low - a five year old chestnut mare
6) Show quality chestnut gelding, 1 year old
1) Chestnut filly foal Dam 30" Sire 29 1/2 "
2) and 3) Chestnut filly foal Dam 31" Sire 291/2"
4) Autumn. A chestnut yearling filly - should mature at 31"